mardi 4 décembre 2007

Peeping Tom


Peeping Tom est l'album de Peeping Tom, groupe composé de Mike Patton (chanteur de Faith No More pour qui viendrait de naître en lisant ceci, ainsi que de Mr. Bungle, Tomahawk, Lovage, Fantômas et The Dillinger Escape Plan) et tout ça :

Artists featured on the Peeping Tom album :


Artists who have played with Peeping Tom :


C'est trip-hop, hip-hop, expérimental, et un peu pop : "I don't listen to the radio, but if I did, this is what I'd want it to sound like," Patton says of the project. "This is my version of pop music. In a way, this is an exercise for me: taking all these things I've learned over the years and putting them into a pop format."

Peeping Tom - Five Seconds (feat. Odd Nosdam)

Peeping Tom - Mojo (feat. Rahzel & Dan The Automator)

Peeping Tom - Your Neighborhood Spaceman (feat. Jel & Odd Nosam)

Peeping Tom - How U Feelin ? (feat. Doseone)

Peeping Tom - Sucker (feat. Norah Jones)

Bonne nouvelle, il pourrait y avoir à l'avenir un second et même troisième album de Peeping Tom.

Aucun commentaire: